Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Psikologi?ELT Methodology?BALIK KAMPUNG!!!!

hahahahaha...

Anyway...i hv nothing to ramble rite now..here..at this moment...yet,my headache still killing me...working together with his siblings n cousins like stomache,back pain,and i dont know what the name is...so...i really..really..really running out of ideas..

hm..bout the reunion thing..thank god some of my frens+seniors have replied my bulletins+comments on frenster...most of them agreed and kind of excited bout the reunion..but some of them cant make it...like zarie,herman...wat to do?personally,these two "hot" (hot kew?) guys are the most wanted person that i want to meet..hehehe

ok..enough.i need to solat first n get ready 4 outing wif janu,eyna n afzan..where?dunno...watching movie mybe..God..still got 2 papers to go!have elt class tomorrow (W.T.F!!!) and notes..notes..notes...calling my name asking me to read them...oh..please...i need break juz for today...to my beloved friends-->notes...hang on juz for today. I'll be with u later...dun worry...hehehe...Yo!Cathay Cineplex..ur regular customer is here!!!

countdown balik kampung --> 19 DAYS!!!

2 comments:

mazhad said...

assalamualaikum...siap ada countdown blk kg...cool...

Azeyana Zainal said...

rindu kampung beb!