Sunday, August 15, 2010

is 'nya..................

so...(y my latest entries begin with so???)

ok..so (again), i hav a niece named Nadhirah Iris Irdinna...she's cute...bout 3 er...maybe more feet tall..2 years old...and loves Ultraman Cosmos or she calls it otromen mosmos! she is very very very photogenic..dare to say hanis zalikha pun kalah hahaha...well...look at her aunty la...not the other 2..the one who owned this blog (perasan).......

dont believe it?

take ur time to view her on the right side of my blog..the tiny little princess in white dress...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so?


act, i miss her a lot!and yesterday i nearly fainted because i want to find the right ole-ole for her...juz for her!forgot to buy Man U and Real Madrid jersey for my bro..huhuhu...sorry..iris is more important i think!

so..Is,stop growing!hahaha...


p/s: will i be like this with my own kids?what? kid with 's'???
p/s/s:provided if they (what?THEY?) hav my eyes..my mouth..my skin colour...his nose (if its arcj's)...hahahaha...crapping!

No comments: