Friday, July 24, 2009

Finally....

Alhamdulillah...its done...finally...

After months in nightmare...buried in sweat and fear...i am so proud to announce...I have completed my R.O.S Report...those papers now waiting to be binded...To my fellow frens...GAMBATE!

ok...now...i would like to share stories about death...Dont be scared...i just want to share my thought...

Recently, i've watched a japanese movie entitled "1 Litre of Tears"...I know, many of u (especially my cohort 5 frens) have watched this movie. Sorry...i am the slowest one huhuhu...i didnt watched the whole movie actually...just some part from 2 episode..Kudos to my rumate -->ZieHa (hehehe) coz promoted this movie to me.Not forgotten my neighbour Shasha..

Have u ever think one day u'll lost ur ability to walk,to talk or to control all ur movement? U r one of a kind who active, cheerful, talkative, smart, etc...but without any sign u become weak day by day..u even cant go to toilet by urselves!Make it more worst if later ur doctor tells u that they cannot cure the disease.wat wud u feel?

To be frank...i personally will be drown by tears.What is the purpose of my life?how people going to treat me?does my family strong enough to face the truth?will my frens accept me?wat will i do?

I believe noone hav the gut to take this kind of challenge..yet, we shud remember..This is the power of God. All our limbs was lend by Him. With his will, we can lost it anytime. So fella...be grateful..Thank to our God..No matter u r Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Bahaian or any religion u r..Remember to the one who create u perfectly. Use all ur sense, limbs in a good way. If one day u r not able to use them..dont regret or become hopeless..Be strong..if u lost in this challenge, dont forget that ur strength will help someone else in their own journey...

My advice for those who always feel sad...hopeless...watch this movie...Its inspired me a lot and who knows u perhaps will be affected like me?

No comments: