Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Inspiration For Teachers

I DIDN'T KNOW

# I didnt know that years of school and a college degree would be of little consolition when facing a room full of bright little eyes on the first day of school. I thought I was ready...

# I didnt know that 5 minutes can seem 5 hours when there is idle time and 8 hours school day far too short for a well planned day of teaching.

# I didnt know that teaching children was only a fraction of my job. No one tells you about the conferences and phone calls, faculty meetings and committees, paper work and paperworks...

# I didnt know that there would be children that i would loved and cared for and stayed up late worrying about, who, one day would simply not show up. and that I would never see them again.

# I didnt know that I can always dry little tears and mend broken heart. I thought i could always make differences.

# I didnt know that the sound of children's laughters could drown out the sound of all the world's sadness..

# I didnt know that children could feel so profoundly. A broken heart knows no age. I didnt know that a single "Yes, ma'am" from a disrespectful child or a note in my desk that says "You're the best" could make me feel I'm on top of a mountain and forget the valleys I forged to get there...

# i never know that I could feel so m uch wiser, more tired.Sadder and happier, all at once. And that i would no longer call teaching my job, but my privilege.

T.S Nor Rina

PENDIDIK (Sept 2006)

- i found this article during my visit to Kelas Mutiara Saga SK Saga-saga..It really inspired me and i hope sum1 there who really loves teaching career will learn sumthing from this article...should not regret being a teacher..no1 can do many job as a teacher..Congratulation!YOU ARE SUPERB!true superman..

No comments: