Saturday, February 7, 2009

Good bye January...Hello February!

So sudden! I really didnt notice february has started...Am i dreaming?

This february,my life become more hectic.with all the assignments,quizzes, not forgotten my activitiesSSS...oh my God!24 hours not enough for me..I need time and space to breath.
Here are my "To do" list:
9 February - Dateline for Classroom Management Assignment and Malam
Mengenang P.Ramlee's meeting.
13 February - Submission date for Psychology of Edu. assignment
14 February - Puteri Gunung Ledang the Musical..supposely in KL oready
21 February - An activity with the orphanage
28 February - Trip to War Museum

see...how pack my schedule? student's life...3 more years to go!!!

p/s:so excited with Malam P.Ramlee...cant wait (eventhough hav so many work to do)

No comments: